Sol Realty, compentant and qualified, will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a Tamarindo property. Some advantages are:
- Outstanding marketing and advertising.
- Experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handle all showings.
- Bringing a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Providing you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Giving an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. Sol Realty allows you space and flexibility.